Reach One Sports Waiver and Release of Liability, Terms and Conditions
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
The following information is regarding Waiver and Release of Liability for REACH ONE SPORTS ACTIVITIES, LEAGUES, TOURNAMENTS, CLINICS AND ALL REACH ONE RELATED EVENTS. Please read carefully and be prepared to sign below.
In consideration of the risk of infection with COVID-19 and any other risk of illness and sports injury while participating at ALARM International Gym for REACH ONE SPORTS ACTIVITIES, LEAGUES, TOURNAMENTS, CLINICS AND ALL REACH ONE RELATED EVENTS (the "Activity") during and after the pandemic, and as consideration for the right to participate in the Activity,
I hereby, speak for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, assigns, or personal representatives, knowingly and voluntarily enter into this waiver and release of liability and hereby waive any and all rights, claims or causes of action of any kind whatsoever arising out of my participation in the Activity, and do hereby release and forever discharge ALARM International, Inc., located at 2532 W Tharpe St, Tallahassee, Florida 32303, Mission Possible Enrichment Center (MPEC), and Reach One Youth Organization, Reach One Sports and any of their partners, affiliates, managers, members, agents, attorneys, staff, volunteers, heirs, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns, for any injury that I may suffer as a direct result of my participation in the aforementioned Activity, including traveling to and from an event related to this Activity. I am voluntarily participating in the aforementioned activity and I am participating in the activity entirely at my own risk. I am aware of the potential risks of COVID-19 and any other risk of illness and sports injury associated with traveling to and from as well as participating in this activity. Nonetheless, I assume all related risks, both known or unknown to me, of my participation in this activity, including travel to, from and during this activity.
PERMISSION TO ALLOW MEDICAL ATTENTION AND TREATMENT
I certify that the above player information is correct and give permission for the participant to be transported to and from basketball games and for the release of medical records to an attending physician in case of injury or illness. In the case of medical emergency, I understand that every effort will be made to contact the emergency contact person of the participant. In the event that I cannot be reached, I hereby give permission for the physician attending to the participant to hospitalize, as well as secure proper and necessary treatment.
Permission is hereby granted for participant to receive any and all emergency medical/dental treatment and/or first aid, including authorizing any medical treatment facility/hospital to administer emergency treatment for any illness, injury or accident resulting from participation in the Program.
We have undertaken a rigorous "Return to Play Safely" protocol to ensure the safety of all participants. The General Safety Guidelines below apply to ALL locations, but in some areas, more stringent Local Safety Guidelines are required by health officials. Please be sure to read all the following safety guidelines, and if in doubt, defer to the Local Safety Guidelines.
GENERAL SAFETY GUIDELINES AND PROTOCOLS
We will continue to follow COVID-19 Safety Guidelines and Protocols for all youth and adult participants.
• No one should attend any sports function as a spectator if they are exhibiting signs or symptoms of COVID-19 or are currently in quarantine for an exposure. Parents and other spectators with high-risk health conditions should strongly consider not attending indoor events or events held outdoors where appropriate physical distancing cannot be maintained.
• Please take your temperature before arriving at the facility. Any high temps (100.4 or higher) or people with symptoms should stay home. We will be doing temperature checks at the door for everyone entering the facility. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or above will not be allowed inside.
• Staff, parents and participants will be required to stay home if they, or anyone they have come in contact with, is sick.
• Masks must be worn by everyone when entering and exiting the venue. Spectators will be required to wear a mask at all times. Anyone failing to cooperate must leave the facility.
• We will limit the number of spectators and implement social distancing measures at the venue based on state, local and/or venue requirements and guidelines.
• Everyone must exit the facility immediately following their game. No one will be allowed inside for the next round of games until the facility is empty.
• Our staff will disinfect equipment and the gym based on CDC guidelines, as necessary.
• No high fives, handshakes, parent tunnels or intentional physical contact. Smiles, clapping lines and cheers encouraged!
• Everyone should be washing and sanitizing their hands regularly throughout the event.
FULFILLMENT OF FINANCIAL OBLIGATION
I agree to the payment requirements and understand that I am responsible to make all payments prior to participation in any Reach One Sports activities. For more information on Refunds, refer to https://www.reachoneyouth.org/refundpolicy